Sunday 12 December 2010

OOH! NIKITA COAT!

I have always seen Full Circle as more of a men's brand until Asos introduced me to their funky designs. So as I am on the hunt for a new winter coat I visited the Full Circle website to see if there might be anything of my liking.

Awesome Stuff!

Like always as a bargain hunter the sale section caught my eye first and there I found the 'Velvet Bag.' Its not velvet but you know me... it only takes the V-word to make my eyes pop out, (clever technique on their behalf I must say).

Full Circle - was £60 and now reduced to £18

Love it! It can be worn as a side bag and a clutch! If I did found a gorgeous purple coat it'd look lovely.
Anyway guess what else I found (if you haven't already guessed)...

A coat called NIKITA!

I don't know if any of you watch the TV series called Nikita, though if you do you'll know how amazingly addictive it is with all of its twists and turns, it really leaves you on the edge of your seat! So this coat caught my eye because has the same name as the leading character, definately gives it the extra factor. ;D

So here it is; comes in purple and black too but I got hold of a blue picture of it only:


Full Circle £140

Its trendy and looks warm. I like the big buttons and I do need pockets in my coat. But its not at all kick-ass for the price. Nikita would'nt wear it. Even then I just had to blog about the name! Hehe

I'll give it 5/10.

Thus the hunt for the new coat continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment